If you are a kidlit blogger, an author of a children’s nonfiction book about an influential woman in history, or an agent of a nonprofit organization dedicated to teaching children about Women’s History or Women’s History Month, we invite you to join our KidLit celebration of Women’s History Month!
Here are some general guidelines:
- your post should be related to children’s literature and women’s history
- posts by authors of nonfiction children’s books about women are especially welcome
- reviews of new or favorite books about significant women are also gladly received, however we can’t use duplicate reviews of the same title
- because there are a limited number of days available, if we are unable to use your post, you are welcome to publish the post on your own blog and we will use it in a link list if you provide us the permanent URL
- feel free to let us know which day you would like your post to appear and we will try to accommodate you
- Send your post (with links, photos, etc) to The Fourth Musketeer or Shelf-employed
Questions? Please e-mail Margo at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lisa at email@example.com.
Thanks so much for your interest in participating.